Everything is better with these lovely posters!
Sexual Dummy? Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky have JUST THE TIPS for You!
Guide from the creators of SEX CRIMINALS will change how you do sex
"What’s the worst thing I’ve stolen? Probably little pieces of other people’s lives. Where I’ve either wasted their time or hurt them in some way. That’s the worst thing you can steal, the time of other people. You just can’t get that back."- Chester Bennington (via oceaniceyes)
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
- The protests are being held in order to achieve universal suffrage in Hong Kong. Although democracy had been promised for 2017 in 2008, China announced this August that Hong Kong people would only be able to vote from a pool of 2-3 specially selected candidates (all of whom…
Why do all mra’s talk like they’re bullshitting an academic paper
this assertion is fundamentally erroneous, of course, and is merely a logical fallacy concocted by anti-male propagandists, as even the most churlish and base of individuals is cognizant to the truism that not all men
Imagine if a clueless person — you know the type — were to try recommending books.
love itttttttttt. Does this relate to our bad metadata discussion in Info Org?